10TH ANNUAL HEALTHTECH INVESTMENT FORUM
FOCUSING ON DIGITAL HEALTH, MEDTECH & DEVICES 19TH SEPTEMBER 2023 | MÖVENPICK HOTEL | BASEL | SWITZERLAND
FreeMind Group would like to inform you about the opportunity to join the upcoming 10th Annual HealthTech Investment Forum (HTIF), which will take place on the 19th of September 2023 at the Mövenpick Hotel Basel.
10th Annual HTIF will be a part of Sachs Autumn Life Sciences Week, that will also incorporate 23rd Annual Biotech in Europe Forum (BEF), which will take place on the 20th-21st of September 2023 at the Mövenpick Hotel Basel.
FreeMind Group has secured for its clients a 10% discount on registrations. When filling in the registration please make sure to include, that you are a client of FreeMind Group, in order to benefit from the discounted offer.
Complimentary passes are provided for qualified institutional (buy/sell-side), private equity and venture investors. The number of passes is limited, and priority is given to regular participants, however the organiser has the discretion to reject registrations. Other participants may consider purchasing access, which includes in-person or virtual participation, with different options to showcase your company.
ABOUT THE FORUM
The main programme for the 10th Annual HTIF will feature more than 7 hours of high-level speeches and panel discussions. In addition, there will be a global company showcase of 20+ presentations by established public, private, emerging and seed companies, offering innovative solutions and seeking investment and partnering opportunities. This will include a limited number of live presentations taking place in dedicated parallel presenting tracks, alongside virtual company showcases, which will be available on demand during the virtual week. We anticipate about 250 delegates from Digital Health, MedTech/Device companies, banks, investors and advisors with part of the audience participating virtually.
The In-Person meetings will be taking place on the 19th of September, while virtual meetings will take place on the 27th – 29th of September. For the virtual meetings, the system will allow you to have a secure audio & video call, as well as option to present slides using a screen share function and we will have a dedicated room for in-person meetings. We expect nearly 2000 meetings completed during SALSW. The conference will be held in the Central European Time Zone. The programme will consist of:
Tuesday, 19th of September
- The Revolution in Precision Medicine Panel: Investing in Big Data & AI
- The Future of Drug Discovery & Clinical Trials Panel
- Investing in Digital Health & Therapeutics Panel
- Major Trends in MedTech & Device Investment & Cross Border Activity Panel
- MedTech Innovators & Investors Panel
- Regional Hubs Meet Session
- Rising Stars – HealthTech Seed Companies Session
- Networking Reception: 19th of September
- In-Person Meetings: 19th of September
- Virtual Meetings via Online Meeting System: 27th – 29th of September
Confirmed Speakers & Chairs Include:
- Alex Zhavoronkov, Founder & CEO, Insilico Medicine, Inc.
- Ali Tinazli, CEO, Lifespin GmbH
- André Domin, CEO, Heidelberg Technology Park
- Antoine D’Hollander, Investment Manager, Capricorn Partners
- Asif Shahinsha, Senior Director, PharmaVentures Ltd.
- Beat Merz, Managing Director, New Harbor Venture Partners, LLC
- Ben Maddison, Director, Investment Banking, Stifel Europe
- View full list of already confirmed speakers HERE
Confirmed Presenting Companies Include:
- Darmiyan, Inc.
- GNOMX Corp.
- Leon Nanodrugs GmbH
- Lifespin GmbH
- More Presenting Companies TBA