Join us at Sachs Associates 9th Annual Immuno-Oncology Innovation Forum (IOIF), June 2, 2023, at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago Hotel, USA. We anticipate around 250 delegates and 25+ company presentations.
We’ve secured a 10% discount on registration for members of our network. Just say that you’re with us when you register. There’s also a limited number of complimentary passes for qualified institutional (buy/sell-side), private equity, and venture investors.
The programme is designed to discuss key industry trends and milestones on the eve of the ASCO meeting. It will feature more than 8 hours of high-level keynotes and panel discussions covering the latest trends in Pharma and Biotech BD, modalities and targets, and investment. This will be available on demand for the virtual audience the week after the ASCO. Additionally, there will be pre-arranged in-person and virtual meetings, live and on demand company showcases and a reception.
The event brings together leaders from cancer research institutes, patient advocacy groups, pharma and biotech, and Wall Street, to facilitate partnering, funding and investment. The programme will consist of:
Friday, 2nd of June (Central Standard Time (CST) zone):
- Pharma Strategy: M&A and Partnering Panel
- Business Development Strategies Panel: How to Maximize Value in a Capital Efficient Manner
- Greater China Panel
- Competing in the Cell & Gene Therapy Space Panel
- Cancer Vaccines Panel: mRNA & Beyond
- NextGen Technologies Panel
- Investor Roundtable
In-Person Meetings – June 2
Virtual Meetings via Online Meeting System – June 13-15 (Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone)
Networking Reception – June 2
Confirmed Speakers & Chairs Include:
- Andrew Allen, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Gritstone bio, Inc.
- Anton Xavier, Director for Startup Life Science Banking, Silicon Valley Bank*
- Axel Hoos, CEO, Scorpion Therapeutics
- Carlos de Sousa, CEO, Ultimovacs ASA
- Chris Sheldon, Senior Vice President, Head of Business Development, GlaxoSmithKline
- Cynthia Lavoie, President & CIO, CCRM Enterprises
- David Benathan, Head of Oncology BD&L Partnering, Novartis AG