Yes. Well, closer to $7,245,000,000 actually. Add up the anticipated awards from the National Cancer Institute and the various Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) which fund work in oncology, and you’ve got well more than $7 billion in awards in fiscal year 2022.
Which Opportunities Should You Apply For?
This question is why we’re running a free webinar on April 13, 2022. Join us to look at cancer funding opportunities with fast-approaching deadlines from the National Cancer Institute and multiple programs at CDMRP. Learn which programs are appropriate for you, get tips to improve your application, and get answers to your questions.
In the meantime, check out our posts on some of these opportunities:
- CDMRP’s Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program (includes $130 million in awards)
- CDMRP’s Breast Cancer Research Program (includes $150 million in awards)
Check back here for links to upcoming posts on more oncology funding opportunities:
- NCI awards (includes $6.9 BILLION in awards)
- CDMRP’s Ovarian Cancer Research Program (includes $45 million in awards)
- CDMRP’s Lung Cancer Research Program (includes $20 million in awards)